Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sharing Documents & Writing Idea #1

Sharing Documents
I'm starting to see more and more VSS folders being shared to me, which is wonderful!  Once the folder is shared to me, you can start creating documents and placing them in the folder so that I can see them.  If you're fairly new to Google Docs, I created a video to show a few different ways to share your documents to me.  Here is a link to the video: How To Share Documents

If you still need help creating the shared folder to put the documents in, please let me know.

WRITING IDEA #1
I'll be posting lots of writing ideas on this blog throughout the summer.  You can choose to write about any of these ideas, or write about anything else that you want.

The first writing idea is to create a document titled "My Summer 2013" and treat it like a diary.  Any time you do something fun or exciting, go to this document, put the day's date and write about what you did.  I'll be able to see every time you add to it, so I'll be able to keep up with all of your summer activities.

Do you want more of a challenge? If you're comfortable using Google Docs, maybe you could create a presentation of your summer experiences instead of a document.  Each slide can be about a different thing that you did over the summer.  Add a new slide every time you do something exciting.  Maybe you can even add pictures of the things you're writing about!

Happy writing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment