Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Writing Idea #9

I think the 4th of July (or Independence Day) is one of the best holidays.  First of all, because it takes place in the summer, the weather is usually nice.  This leads to outdoor fun in the sun.  What's better than spending time with family on a nice summer day?  I also love the fact that my family will usually bar-b-que on this holiday.  Nothing like burgers and hot dogs hot off the grill!   The day is always capped off by watching fun and exciting fireworks.  Because of these many reasons, and what the holiday stands for, I truly believe that the 4th of July is one of the best holidays.

What do you think...?

WRITING IDEA #9
What is the best holiday of the year?  In order to make this a little more interesting, let's choose something other than Christmas.  Create a Google Doc titled "The Best Holiday" and tell me what your opinion is.  Be sure to include at least three reasons to support your opinion.

And...
Of course, I want to hear about what everyone is doing for the 4th of July.  You can add to your Summer Diary (or create a new document) and tell me about what you did on this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment