Thursday, July 9, 2015

Week 1- All about you!

It was great reading all the posts and getting to know each of the students a little better. My favorite part was reading all the different names of part and types of animals you all have!

We've got a Leopard Gecko named Mrs. Stripes, a hermit crab named Climber, and Sapphire, a parakeet all in the new 4th graders alone! 

Madelyn W. had a great thing to say about what it means to be a friend. I couldn't have said it better myself!
A friend is someone who understands me. I get along with them, and I treat them the way I’d want to be treated, so a couple of my friends are: Isis, and Liberty. I get along with them because they listen and the just a quirky as me! 

It's fun hearing about all the different hobbies that you all use to pass your time outside of school! The things we love are what make us all awesome and unique! Thank you for sharing, Alanna, what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment